The Flood Warning continues for
the Cypress bayou at Wallace Lake.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:00 am Sunday the stage was 151.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and msg flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 151.0 feet.
* Impact... at 151.0 feet... high water will overflow and result in some
significant flooding on some secondary roadways around the southern
Kingston Road area. Livestock near the lake should be moved to
Lat... Lon 3235 9378 3234 9370 3232 9367 3231 9372 3234 9376
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
De Soto Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:37 AM CST Dec. 16, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 4:28 AM CST Dec. 17, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CST this
* event... areas of dense fog will reduce the surface visibility to
one quarter of a mile or less due to near calm winds, wet soils
and cool temperatures across southeast Oklahoma, southwest and
south central Arkansas, northwest and north central Louisiana,
and most of east and northeast Texas.
* Timing... through 10 am CST today.
* Impact... motorists should exercise caution on area roadways
due to reduced visibilities.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your low beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of