The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River at Monroe, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Saturday the stage was 40.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 40 feet.
* Forecast... little change through Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 40.0 feet... minor backwater flooding affects small
bayous that drain into the Ouachita River along with minor lowland
flooding between levee systems.
Lat... Lon 3308 9213 3271 9203 3217 9211 3249 9218 3277 9209
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Union Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:14 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:06 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory now in effect until 10 PM CST this
* event... strong northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph, with gusts to 35
mph, will continue across all of the four state region through
late evening before the pressure gradient begins to relax late
in the day.
* Timing... through 10 PM CST this evening.
* Impact... hazardous boating conditions on open waters for our
area lakes and rivers.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.