The Flood Warning continues for
the Bodcau bayou at bayou Bodcau Lake, Louisiana.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:00 am Saturday the pool stage was 183.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood pool stage is 172 feet.
* Forecast... the lake will continue to fall to a stage of 183.2 feet
by Sunday morning.
Lat... Lon 3282 9351 3289 9344 3272 9346 3270 9351 3277 9351
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Bossier Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:40 AM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:06 PM CST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Lake Wind Advisory now in effect until 10 PM CST this
* event... strong northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph, with gusts to 35
mph, will continue across all of the four state region through
late evening before the pressure gradient begins to relax late
in the day.
* Timing... through 10 PM CST this evening.
* Impact... hazardous boating conditions on open waters for our
area lakes and rivers.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.