The Flood Warning continues for
the Neosho river near Parsons.
* From late Saturday night until late Monday night.
* At 7:00 PM Friday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Sunday morning and continue to
rise to near 23.0 feet by Sunday evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by Monday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... flood waters spread over fields to a
distance of 1 and one fourth miles. Several County roads, mainly
along the left bank are inundated. Several residents which live
along the right bank in the vicinity of Highway 400 may experience
water entering their homes at basement levels.
Fld observed forecast 7 PM
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon
Parsons 21.0 10.8 Fri 07 PM 14.3 23.0 20.0
lat... Lon 3754 9511 3727 9508 3726 9518 3745 9521
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Neosho Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:00 PM CDT Apr. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service