The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cairo
* until further notice.
* At 11:00 am Tuesday the stage was 40.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 40.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 45.0 feet by
Wednesday, January 30 then begin falling.
Lat... Lon 3709 8946 3717 8916 3709 8907 3680 8900
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pulaski Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:31 AM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:54 AM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am CST
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am CST
* Timing... of the gusty winds will start over southeast Missouri
after 7 PM CST and will exit the west Kentucky pennyrile by 7 am
* Winds... are expected be sustained between 20 and 25 mph with
wind gusts 35 to 40 mph. Higher gusts may be possible near bands
of rain showers.
* Impacts... due to the winds could lead to unsecured objects being
tossed around outdoors. Weakened tree limbs or trees may fall
on power lines and briefly cause power outages. Drivers of high
profile vehicles, especially those traveling east or west, may
encounter difficulty driving.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are expected to
reach 30 mph or greater for longer than one hour... or wind gusts
are expected to reach 40 mph for any duration.