The Flood Warning continues for
the Little Wabash River at Carmi.
* From late Wednesday night until further notice.
* At 7:30 am Tuesday the stage was 24.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 27.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Thursday morning and
continue to rise to near 29.1 feet by Monday early afternoon.
Additional rises are possible thereafter.
Lat... Lon 3826 8816 3825 8802 3804 8813 3793 8808
3791 8812 3801 8828
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wayne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:27 AM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:54 AM CST Jan. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am CST
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am CST
* Timing... of the gusty winds will start over southeast Missouri
after 7 PM CST and will exit the west Kentucky pennyrile by 7 am
* Winds... are expected be sustained between 20 and 25 mph with
wind gusts 35 to 40 mph. Higher gusts may be possible near bands
of rain showers.
* Impacts... due to the winds could lead to unsecured objects being
tossed around outdoors. Weakened tree limbs or trees may fall
on power lines and briefly cause power outages. Drivers of high
profile vehicles, especially those traveling east or west, may
encounter difficulty driving.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are expected to
reach 30 mph or greater for longer than one hour... or wind gusts
are expected to reach 40 mph for any duration.