The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Terre Haute.
* From Saturday evening to late Wednesday night.
* At Fri 09:30 PM the stage was 13.2 feet. This is 2.0 to 2.5 feet
higher than the observations from the old legacy gauge.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet. This is 2.5 feet higher than flood stage
from the old legacy gauge.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Saturday evening and continue
to rise to near 18.9 feet by late Monday night. The river will
fall below flood stage by Wednesday afternoon.
* At 17.5 feet... a few sloughs and a drainage have water in them in
the vicinity of sr 63 on the west side of the Wabash River.
Lat... Lon 3960 8736 3943 8740 3930 8757 3932 8763
3945 8747 3960 8741
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clark Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:55 PM EDT Jun. 22, 2018 – National Weather Service