The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Terre Haute.
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 9:30 PM Monday the stage was 17.3 feet. This is 2.0 to 2.5 feet
higher than the observations from the old legacy gauge.
* Flood stage is 16.5 feet. This is 2.5 feet higher than flood stage
from the old legacy gauge.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... it will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 17.5 feet... a few sloughs and a drainage have water in them in
the vicinity of sr 63 on the west side of the Wabash River.
Lat... Lon 3960 8736 3943 8740 3930 8757 3932 8763
3945 8747 3960 8741
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clark Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:27 PM EST Feb. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service