The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River at Hardin
* until further notice.
* At 10:30 am Saturday the stage was 29.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* The river is forecast to continue falling to a stage of 28.6 feet
by tomorrow morning.
Fld latest 7 a.M. Forecast
location stg obs stg 10/21 10/22 10/23 10/24 10/25
Hardin 25.0 28.97 28.6 28.1 27.7 27.3 26.9
Lat... Lon 3952 9064 3952 9052 3898 9048 3891 9054
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Greene Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:58 AM CDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 10:01 AM CDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory in effect from 12 PM to 6 PM CDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Saint Louis has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 12 PM until 6 PM CDT this
* Winds... northwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing... 12 PM to 6 PM CDT.
* Impacts... strong winds may blow down limbs, trees, and power
lines this afternoon. Travel will be difficult for high profile
vehicles. These winds can also lift and move trash cans, lawn
furniture, and other loose outdoor objects.
A Wind Advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast to be
30 to 39 mph or gusts will range between 45 and 57 mph. Winds of
these magnitudes may cause minor property damage without extra
precautions. Motorists in high profile vehicles should use
caution until the winds diminish.