The Flood Warning continues for
the Illinois River near Havana.
* Until Saturday evening.
* At 1045 am Friday the stage was 14.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... minor flooding begins to agricultural areas
not protected by levees.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon
Havana 14 14.2 Fri 11 am 14.0 13.8 13.6
Lat... Lon 4053 8988 4047 8980 4034 9002 4012 9017
4018 9023 4039 9010
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mason Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 11:01 AM CST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 1:43 PM CST Dec. 14, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 PM CST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Lincoln has issued a dense fog
advisory, which is in effect until 9 PM CST this evening.
* Visibility... locally below one quarter mile
* impacts... visibility may vary considerably over short distances
producing rapid visibility changes while driving.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
low-beam headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.