... Flood Warning now in effect until Monday evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Dubuque.
* Until Monday evening.
* At 9:30 am Saturday the stage was 17.5 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast: rise to 17.6 feet today. Fall below flood stage Monday
* Impact: at 17.5 feet, water affects basten Road in East Dubuque.
Lat... Lon 4254 9060 4235 9039 4228 9046 4247 9068
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dubuque Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:41 AM CDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:54 AM CDT Oct. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory now in effect until 4 PM CDT this afternoon...
* timing... through much of the day.
* Winds... northwest sustained 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 45
mph. These winds should diminish by late afernoon.
* Impacts... lightweight outdoor objects may be blown around.
Driving may become difficult for lightweight and high profile
vehicles. Postpone any outdoor burning.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph or greater are
expected, which can make driving difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution if you are traveling.