... Flood Warning remains in effect until early Monday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Shell Rock river at Shell Rock, or from flood creek near
Clarksville... to the Cedar River.
* Until early Monday morning.
* At 3:45 am Friday the stage was 13.9 feet, or 0.4 feet above flood
* Flood stage is 13.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... rise to 15.1 feet, or 1.6 feet above flood stage, after
midnight tonight. Then begin falling and go below flood stage
early Monday morning.
* Impact... at 14.0 feet, flooding occurs in Shell Rock primarily in
Lat... Lon 4265 9249 4265 9255 4279 9272 4284 9269
4269 9249 4265 9249
949 PM CDT Thu Sep 20 2018
The National Weather Service in Des Moines has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
northwestern Butler County in north central Iowa...
* until 945 PM CDT Friday.
* At 945 PM CDT, local law enforcement and the Iowa Department of
Transportation reported flooding along Highway 3 in both
directions at mile marker 195 in Dumont. The Road is expected to
remain closed overnight. Heavy rainfall over the past 24 hours has
resulted in flooding over this portion of the County. Rainfall
tonight may cause some additional Road closures.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Allison, Greene, Dumont, Bristow, Aredale and Allison Municipal
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
A Flood Warning means that flooding is imminent or occurring. All
interested parties should take necessary precautions immediately.
Lat... Lon 4271 9282 4271 9303 4291 9302 4291 9274
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Butler Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
Issued: 4:36 AM CDT Sep. 21, 2018 – National Weather Service