... Flood Warning now in effect until Monday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
the West Fork Des Moines River at Emmetsburg, or from near
Graettinger... to Cylinder creek near West Bend.
* Until Monday morning.
* At 8:15 PM Thursday the stage was 11.4 feet, or 0.4 feet above
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast... rise to 11.4 feet, or 0.4 feet above flood stage, after
midnight tonight. Then begin falling and go below flood stage
* Impact... at 11.5 feet, southern portions of the Airport field are
affected including approaches to the primary runway. Grass
airstrips are affected near hangars along the east side of the
Lat... Lon 4309 9475 4326 9483 4326 9471 4294 9444
4279 9444 4309 9475
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pocahontas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:00 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service