... Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night... the Flood
Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Everett city.
* Until late Tuesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:02 PM Saturday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... water begins to encroach upon Altamaha
regional park in Glynn County. This includes Altamaha Park Road,
Betty Lott Lane and Bee Tree Island Road. In McIntosh County,
Barrington Park at the end of Harper Lake Road begins to flood.
Blue reach Road also begins to flood near the Long County line.
* Impact... at 12.0 feet... agricultural and Timber lands near the river
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Everett cit 13 14.0 Sat 08 PM 13.8 13.5 13.1 12.8 12.5
Lat... Lon 3155 8162 3143 8155 3138 8142 3130 8144 3139 8162 3152 8172
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Inland Glynn Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:24 PM EST Jan. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service