... Frost advisory in effect from 4 am to 9 am EST Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 4 am to 9 am EST Thursday.
* Temperatures... as low as 32 to 36 degrees.
* Impacts... frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brantley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 12:06 PM EST Jan. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 8:17 PM EST Jan. 16, 2019 – National Weather Service
The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Atkinson.
* Until Sunday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:45 PM Wednesday the stage was 13.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Sunday morning.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Warners Landing, Louis Landing and secondary
roads around KOA campgrounds begin to flood.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Atkinson 13 13.7 Wed 08 PM 13.7 13.5 13.2 12.9 12.6
Lat... Lon 3129 8184 3114 8183 3114 8190 3128 8191