The Flood Warning continues for
the Satilla river at Atkinson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Monday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 15.8 feet by
after midnight tomorrow. Additional rises may be possible
* Impact... at 14.0 feet... River Rock Road begins to experience
flooding across the Road.
* Impact... at 13.0 feet... Warner Landing, Louis Landing and secondary
roads around KOA campgrounds begin to flood.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Atkinson 13 15.8 Mon 09 PM 15.7 15.5 15.4 15.0 14.6
Lat... Lon 3129 8184 3114 8183 3114 8190 3128 8191
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Brantley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:58 PM EDT Sep. 18, 2017 – National Weather Service