The National Weather Service in Peachtree City has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ocmulgee River near Macon.
* From this afternoon until this evening.
* At 6am Saturday the stage was 17.6 feet... and
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* At 18.0 feet... flood stage is reached. Minor flooding begins along
the river upstream and downstream from the gage at U.S. Highway 80
or Martin Luther King Boulevard. Portions of the Ocmulgee riverwalk
and agricultural lands well downstream will be under a foot of
Lat... Lon 3290 8372 3293 8367 3282 8356 3266 8353
3263 8359 3274 8363
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Jones Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:36 AM EDT May. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service