The Flood Warning continues for
the Apalachicola River near Blountstown.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 8:15 PM Tuesday the stage was 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall until below flood stage by
tomorrow late morning.
* Impact: at 18.0 feet: Forest Road 115 in Liberty County at River
Styx campground will flood, isolating access to the site.
Lat... Lon 3061 8490 3009 8508 2980 8490 2972 8505 3007 8520 3061 8498
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Coastal Gulf Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:43 PM CST Nov. 20, 2018 – National Weather Service