... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 10 am EST this
* what... very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills over
a prolonged period could result in hypothermia. Expect wind
chills to range from 35 above zero to 15 above zero.
* Where... portions of central, northern, south central,
southwest and west central Florida.
* When... until 10 am EST this morning.
* Additional details... limit time outdoors and dress in several
layers of clothing to protect yourself from the cold. Remember
to bring pets indoors.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Hypothermia can occur if
precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and gloves.
257 am EST Thu Jan 18 2018
... Freeze warning remains in effect until 9 am EST this morning...
* temperature... 28 to 32 degrees.
* Duration... 2 to 5 hours.
* Impacts... unprotected sensitive plants and crops may be
damaged or killed. Remember to bring pets indoors.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Hardee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory, Freeze Warning
Issued: 2:57 AM EST Jan. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service