The Flood Warning continues for the Choctawhatchee River near
Bruce (sr 20).
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 5:45 PM Sunday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast: the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact: at 16.0 feet: portions of Big Cedar, cowford, and
Choctawhatchee River roads in Walton County are impassible above
this level. Structures in the area not elevated begin flooding.
Portions of Choctaw Road in Washington County begin to flood along
with Strickland Road in the far southwestern portion of the County.
Lat... Lon 3070 8581 3044 8585 3037 8609 3044 8613 3047 8596 3070 8592
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Walton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 6:47 PM CST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service