... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon to 8 PM MDT
Thursday for fire weather zones 223 and 224...
... Red flag warning will expire at 8 PM MDT this evening for fire
weather zones 223 and 224...
* affected area... fire weather zones 223 and 224.
* Winds... west 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 8 percent.
* Temperatures... in the lower 60s.
* Impacts... conditions will be favorable for the rapid ignition,
growth and spread of fires.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern San Luis Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 7:45 PM MDT Jun. 28, 2017 – National Weather Service