... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 6 PM this evening to
6 am MDT Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Pueblo has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow, which is in effect
from 6 PM this evening to 6 am MDT Tuesday.
* Location... the eastern sawatch and western mosquito mountains
above 11000 feet including Fremont and Monarch passes.
* Cause and timing... a Pacific disturbance will move through the
central Colorado mountains tonight.
* Snow accumulation... 3 to 6 inches with locally higher amounts
* Wind... westerly 20 to 30 gusting to 40 mph resulting in areas of
blowing snow and poor visibilities.
* Impact... travel will be hazardous due to blowing snow, poor
visibilities and icy or snow covered roads.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
the combination of snow and wind will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for poor visibilities and icy or snow
covered roads. Use caution while driving.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Sawatch Mountains above 11000 Ft Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 4:58 AM MDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service