... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM PST this
* winds... south 25 to 35 mph with gusts 45 to 50 mph.
* Timing... late this evening through Tuesday afternoon. The
strongest winds are expected to occur between 4 am and 10 am
PST Tuesday morning.
* Locations include... portions of Interstate 5 near and at the
town of Weed to Weed Airport as well as Highway 97 near the
town of Weed.
* Impacts... gusty winds could make travel more difficult than
usual, at times, especially for high profile vehicles. Loose
items will be blown about.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:24 AM PST Dec. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service