... Wind Advisory in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 3 am PDT
The National Weather Service in San Diego has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 3 am PDT
* Winds... areas of westerly winds 20 to 30 mph, with gusts to
around 60 mph.
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon through Wednesday night.
* Location... strongest winds from the Mountain Ridge tops along
Desert Mountain slopes into adjacent desert areas.
* Visibility... reduced at times below 3 miles in blowing sand and
blowing dust in the deserts.
* Impacts... the winds will make driving difficult... especially for
motorists with high profile vehicles. Watch for broken tree
limbs. In the deserts... areas of blowing dust and sand will
reduce visibility at times.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Apple and Lucerne Valleys Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:35 PM PDT Apr. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service