... High Wind Warning remains in effect until 6 PM PST Monday...
* winds... southwest to west winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50
mph. Local gusts to 65 mph.
* Timing... winds strengthening today with the strongest winds
late this afternoon through late tonight.
* Location... strongest winds near the foothills of the mountains.
* Visibility... reduced in blowing dust and sand at times.
* Impacts... strong winds will make travel difficult for high-
profile vehicles. Blowing dust and sand may reduce visibility
to near-zero in a few locations
A High Wind Warning means a hazardous high wind event is expected
or occurring. Sustained wind speeds of at least 40 mph or gusts
of 58 mph or more can lead to property damage.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Apple and Lucerne Valleys Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Warning
Issued: 12:48 PM PST Feb. 18, 2018 – National Weather Service