... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Sunday morning
through Sunday evening for strong gusty winds and low humidities...
* wind... areas of northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35
mph for Sunday. Isolated gusts to 45 mph.
* Location... strongest winds along coastal mountain slopes into
the inland valleys. Lowest humidities along coastal mountain
slopes into the valleys.
* Humidity... lowest daytime humidities of 10 to 15 percent.
* Timing... strongest winds on Sunday with lowest humidities for
late Sunday morning through Sunday afternoon.
* Outlook... winds will weaken for Sunday night and Monday.
* Fire weather impacts... any fires that develop will likely
spread rapidly and be difficult to contain. Outdoor burning
should be avoided.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
San Diego County Inland Valleys Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 3:31 AM PST Dec. 16, 2017 – National Weather Service