... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 8 PM MST
this evening for strong winds, low relative humidity and critical
fire danger for the central deserts of south-central Arizona,
southern Gila County and the Tonto National Forest foothills...
* affected area... central deserts and southern Gila County/Tonto
National Forest foothills.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Timing... noon to 8 PM MST Thursday.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent.
* Impacts... fuels are very dry and fire danger is critical.
These conditions combined with low relative humidity and
strong winds will lead to widespread hazardous fire weather
Please advise the appropriate officials and fire crews in the
field of this red flag warning.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Cave Creek/New River Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 2:34 AM MDT Apr. 19, 2018 – National Weather Service