... Lake Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning
to 7 PM CDT this evening...
* event... strong northwest winds will be seen across much of Arkansas.
* Areas affected... much of Arkansas.
* Timing... late this morning through early this evening.
* Winds... wind speeds will reach 15 to 25 mph with some gusts
around 30 to 35 mph.
* Impacts... boaters on area lakes and local bodies of water
should use extra caution.
A lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.
Extra caution should be used today.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lincoln Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 3:34 AM CDT Oct. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service