The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee river near LeRoy
* from tonight until further notice.
* At 9 PM Thursday the stage was 24.0 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24 feet.
* The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise near 24.6 feet by tomorrow evening.
* At 24 feet... flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands begins. Cattle in
low lying areas should be moved to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3160 8810 3160 8806 3149 8786 3114 8792
3114 8802 3149 8793
928 PM CDT Thu Apr 26 2018
... Flood Warning extended until Tuesday evening... the Flood Warning continues
the Tombigbee river near Coffeeville dam
* until Tuesday evening.
* At 8 PM Thursday the stage was 29.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 29 feet.
* The river will continue rising to near 30.1 feet by tomorrow morning. The
river will fall below flood stage Tuesday afternoon.
* At 29 feet... pastureland becomes flooded. Livestock should be moved to higher ground. Old Ferry Road near the river begins to flood.
Lat... Lon 3231 8803 3232 8791 3178 8809 3160 8806
3160 8810 3178 8822
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Washington Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:28 PM CDT Apr. 26, 2018 – National Weather Service